Looking for your next career?
Join the PIU Team by applying for one of the positions below!
Marketing Representative will focus on generating production and sales within the agency force in their specified territory. The goal will be to nurture existing agency relationships, seek new business opportunities, prospect for new agents to represent and ultimately project a professional corporate image within our agency force. This individual’s territory will cover the state of Washington with the incumbent ideally being located in the greater Seattle area. This will be primarily a “remote” position and the typical representative travels three to four days a week and works one day a week from home.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Market PIU’s products and services.
- Responsible for training agents in the use of online carrier systems.
- Responsible for personally contacting all agents and prospects.
- Field and handle agents’ complaints/concerns.
- Identify all agents in the assigned territory with good commercial and contract bond business and appoint them or place them on the prospect list.
- Keep management informed concerning competition so we can react to changes in the industry.
- Active involvement in industry and agency associations to monitor industry activities that may affect company operations.
- May perform additional duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Solid knowledge of insurance industry practices.
- Ability to produce outstanding sales results.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and telephone skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners.
- Creativity in resolving issues and problems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite / Outlook as well as other business-related software.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Washington agency distribution a major plus.
- Typically a minimum of three years experience in sales and/or marketing.
Pacific International Underwriters offers a company car or mileage reimbursement, expense card, competitive salary, and an excellent employee benefits package including paid holidays, PTO, medical, dental, and a 401k Plan.
- Please email cover letter & resume in confidence to:
- VP Marketing Brian Fassburg – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Type: Full-time